BHLF Avocats is a large agricultural law firm. Our lawyers are dedicated exclusively to defending the interests of Quebec’s agricultural and forestry producers, the Union des producteurs agricoles (UPA), and other farmer’s organizations.
If you’re starting or taking over a business, you’ll definitely be making many decisions and taking actions that have legal consequences.
Our lawyers are experts in their field. They can help you understand the legal aspects of the business world and support you through your decision-making process. That means you’ll be making informed choices and running your business smoothly.
For all kinds of issues, whether purchasing or selling agricultural assets, protecting farmland, dealing with regulatory issues, securing permits, or complying with corporate, municipal, or regulatory legislation, our lawyers are prepared to give you invaluable guidance and meet the needs specific to your business venture.
Here are some of the issues we can help you:
- Avoiding lawsuits in running your farm business?
- Understanding your rights and obligations when it comes to managing streams and protecting wetlands?
- Including the right clauses in your contracts?
- Nailing down which authorizations are required to carry out your projects?
- Finding out what production- and marketing-related rules you need to follow?
- Making the right moves if someone takes you to court?
To arrange a one-on-one meeting with a lawyer from BHLF Avocats, simply complete our online form. We will get in touch with you to book an appointment.
For further information, contact us 514-431-3756 | email@example.com