Specialized agricultural consulting services for everyone—all across Quebec
Orientation and needs analysis service FREE OF CHARGE!
Réseaux Agriconseils offers complimentary orientation and referral services to all farm businesses and artisanal food processors. In the first meeting, businesses determine their consulting needs, which the Réseau uses to recommend the right consultants for the job.
Our consultants have many areas of expertise, including:
- Agricultural economists
- Accountants (for data organization purposes only)
- Tax specialists and notaries (the presence of an agricultural economist is mandatory for farm transfers only)
- Marketing and sales specialists
- Human resources management specialists
- Artisanal food processing specialists
We have the right service for every need!
Consulting services are offered for all production types in the following fields:
- Business management and management support
- Crop and livestock practices
- Food processing and local marketing
Consulting services in agri-environment include:
- Agri-environmental coaching plans (PAAs)
- Detailed and targeted evaluations
Consulting services in production techniques include:
- Monitoring animal husbandry practices
- Monitoring cropping practices
- Building management
Consulting services in management include:
- Operational plans: (budgets, technical-economic analysis, small investment projects analysis, financing projects and production costs)
- Business plans: business strategy, marketing and promotion plans, self-directed risk management plans, financing adjustment plans,
- Farm transfer plans
- Start-up plans
- Monitoring operational plans and business plans
- Data organization
- Labour and human resources management
Consulting services in food processing and local marketing include:
- Layout (buildings, work areas, farm stands)
- Operational analysis (preparation, ordering, storage)
- Product scaling
- Optimizing the order of operations in manufacturing
- Technical identification of infrastructure, equipment, and materials
- Customer experience
Collaborative interprofessional meetings
To get the best guidance as you reach decisions, carry out projects, or make improvements, we recommend booking a session attended by you and at least two consultants with different areas of expertise.
Accessible, subsidized consulting services
Financial assistance is available to cover between 50 and 85% of eligible costs. Financial assistance from the Réseaux Agriconseils is made possible by the Programme services-conseils 2018-2023 through the Canadian Agricultural Partnership, under an agreement between the governments of Canada and Quebec.
For assistance, get in touch with your region’s Réseau Agriconseils by calling 1-866-680-1858 toll-free or visiting www.agriconseils.qc.ca.
Follow us on Facebook!